If you or any of your family has decided to move in US whether on a temporary visa or permanent visa, you need to act with caution. This is because immigration laws in America are difficult to understand, thus if you come from a background with no or very limited information about these laws then you need an expert attorney on your side. Majority of the immigrant handling their application work independently can receive a bad outcome simply because of complex process. However, it is necessary to understand that hiring an immigration attorney is one of the most important decisions an immigrant needs to make.
Why role of immigration lawyer is vital?
- Your attorney will review your application carefully and help you to understand various migration options available for you. You can select a best option with his help.
- They have fast knowledge of the field and always ensure that only a complete application is submitted. Hence, chances of rejection due to incomplete submissions are completely ruled out.
- When it comes to USIC interviews or any other meetings, you can rely on your lawyer for representation.
- They will take charge for the preparation of documentation and will request you to gather all needed documents.
- If your application was denied earlier, your attorney will discover the facts behind it and will fix every error before representing you again.
- If you were ever involved in a crime or have an infectious disease, you need an expert on your side to make you understand about your rights and obligations before proceeding any further.
- If you are moving to US with your family and have children who could reach age 21 before you actually get approval on your permanent residence, your lawyer can help you with most reliable solutions to process your applications.
When looking for immigration lawyers in New York make sure that you make a decision with extreme caution. Interview these attorneys and ensure that you ask them some of the most important questions you need to ask and few are written below:
- From how long he or she has been practicing immigration laws?
- Has he successfully
- handled your type of cases in the past?
- What are the chances of positive outcomes of your application?
- Is he member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)?
- What channels he will use for the communication?
- Will there be anyone else beside him, working on your case?